Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Now Accepting Nominations for the University of Maryland Eastern Shore Hall of Fame.
Guidelines for submitting nominations:
- ALL FIELDS REQUIRED
- All nominations must be submitted through the online application form with no exceptions although photos, news clippings, statistics and or other supporting information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to accompany the online submission.
- Completed nominations must be received by October 1 of a Hall of Fame year.
- Nominations remain active for five consecutive years.
- Full membership: Any athlete or team ten (10) years after the graduation of his/her class or exhaustion of eligibility, or, in the case of a team, from the conclusion of that season. The athlete must have received All-Conference or All-American recognition, and/or must have been part of a championship teams and/or appear in the top 25 in a statistical category in their respective sport. Exceptional contributions made to the department of athletics and/or a specific team, outside of these above criteria may be considered if a written request accompanies the nomination.
- Full Membership: Any alumnus or former coach must be five (5) years separated from active coaching/duties at the school.
- Honorary Membership: may be any present or former University Faculty Member, Administrator, Staff Member or other Friend of the Program who has significantly impacted the University of Maryland Eastern Shore athletic program.